Physicians Interest In:
- Academic medicine/faculty career options
- Learn to teach medical students & residents
- Learn to write for medical literature
- Issues unique to African-Americans & other minority health professionals
- Teach in various settings
- Publish in medical/academic journals
- Develop leaderhip skills
- Use secondary data for research
- Practice public speaking using effective PowerPoint
- Design a curriculum
What programs are offered?
Three Programs Offered:
- Modular 9-month program
- Executive Faculty Development Program
- Part-Time Modular Program
(attend individual modules)…
Morehouse School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
The Morehouse School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 126 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified conflicts of interest are thoroughly vetted by MSM for fair balance, scientific objectivity of studies mentioned in the materials or used as the basis for content, and appropriateness of patient care recommendations.
At the end of this course participants will be able to: